Training for Tomorrow
This three-day program introduces attendees to Scruples’ product portfolio. The event opens with a welcome cocktail party before the training begins.
Education includes product knowledge, live model demonstrations and hands-on training with mannequins and live models. Training for Tomorrow gives attendees an inside look at who Scruples is and what we stand for in the professional salon industry.
Scruples provides transportation to and from the airport and training facility for this event, as well as most meals throughout the training.
- Three days of education
- Live models for hands-on training
- An evening social cocktail party
- An evening dinner
- Continental breakfast and lunch each day
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport, designated hotel and Scruples
- Training mannequins
- Round trip transportation to Minneapolis
- Three nights room at a Scruples designated hotel (double-occupancy discounted rate; single-occupancy available upon request, subject to additional cost)
- Assorted cutting combs
- Styling brushes
- Blow dryer
- Sectioning clips
- Please contact your distributor sales consultant, see the education schedule on the back cover of bi-monthly Scruples Marketing Guides or visit our calendar of events for dates and locations.
- Registration form must be completed and sent with the registration fee (one form per attendee).
- Please confirm your registration with Scruples Education Department, 952-985-7034 or email@example.com, before booking your airfare.