Global Design Artistry
This three-day program is the key to unlocking your creative freedom.
Training for Tomorrow is a prerequisite for attending this program.
Education is focused on applying Self-Tour of Haircolor and Self-Tour of Haircutting theory using mannequins on day one, and live models the following two days. On the last day, attendees have their own models to showcase the skills they have learned.
Small class sizes ensure expert guidance from coaches to elevate stylists’ skills to the next level.
Scruples provides transportation to and from the airport and training facility for this event, most meals throughout the training, mannequins, models and product.
Scruples provides the following:
- Three days of haircutting, haircolor and texture education
- Mannequins, Scruples product and live models for hands-on training
- An evening dinner
- Continental breakfast and lunch each day
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport, designated hotel and Scruples
Attendees are responsible the following:
- Round trip transportation to Minneapolis
- Three nights room at a Scruples designated hotel (double-occupancy discounted rate; single-occupancy available upon request, subject to additional cost)
- Assorted cutting combs
- Styling brushes
- Blow dryer
- Sectioning clips
- Razor with guard and blades
- Texture/blending shear
- Clipper and trimmer
- Training Mannequins
- Please contact your distributor sales consultant, see the education schedule on the back cover of bi-monthly Scruples Marketing Guides or visit our calendar of events for dates and locations.
- Registration form must be completed and sent with the registration fee (one form per attendee).
- Please confirm your registration with Scruples Education Department, 952-985-7034 or email@example.com, before booking your airfare.
- $100.00 discount if attending Training For Tomorrow the same week